Kari Peltola, Legal, Compliance and Finance Manager at Seitatech, is training in Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce on 25.3.2020.
The training will be conducted in Finnish and if you are interested to hear the training in English, please contact Kari Peltola directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a training session in English.
The training deals with e.g. card payments as part of the digital payments ecosystem of the 2020, the history of card payments in Finland and today's business models of the card payment industry in Finland.
Are you familiar with the card payment industry’s players and their contractual relationships in Finland or the focus of the card companies, EU’s or national level regulation on the different actors of the card payment world (card companies, issuers, consumers, acquirers, merchants and payment service providers)?
The training is aimed at all experts, specialists and decision-makers who want a clear overview of what card payments are about, how card payments are currently regulated in Finland and what are the different roles of the players in the current ecosystem. The event is suitable for corporate, banking, payment and public sector professionals, as well as lawyers and consultants dealing with digital payment environment and assignments.
During the event you will hear, for example:
- What are the mandatory merchant agreements for accepting card payments at a brick, mobile, or online store?
- What is the role of PCI (Payment Card Industry) regulation in card payments compared to EU and national regulation?
- How do AML and KYC regulations relate to card payments?
- How is consumer protection taken into account in card payments?
- How did GDPR and PSD2 affect card payment agreements?
- How the EU and national authorities supervise the card payment industry in Finland?
- Seita’s team
For additional information, please contact: