Interested in Payment Technology?
COME WORK FOR US
Challenges & Opportunities
Seitatech is a payment technology pioneer. With us, you get to learn from the industry's finest and realize challenging development projects dealing with the payment systems of the future. We are constantly seeking talented individuals to join our development team, so be sure to contact us for further information or send your open application.
Seitatech is an excellent place to work
In the center of Seitatech's dynamic organizational culture is its low hierarchy. At Seita, you get to exchange ideas with every member of the company, all the way to the CEO. Open communication is supported by Seita's relaxed working environment and our unwavering team spirit.
At Seitatech, everyone's contribution matters. With us, you get to carry out challenging development projects with the best support team in the industry.
With us you get to follow the turning point of the payments industry from a box seat, all the while developing payment systems of the future along with the rest of the Seitatech crew.
SEITATECH is a Finnish card payment service provider as well as a local importer and distributor of high-class Castles payment terminals in the Nordic and Baltic countries. We provide payment terminal software as well as mobile, ecommerce and other online payment solutions. We are specialized in electronic payment systems and the implementation of future payment technologies.
We are looking for new talents to support our growth! Come and join our team of highly skilled professionals!
SEITATECH is looking for experienced Software Developers for our digital payment applications and card payment gateway services platform.
You have a key role in developing designing SEITATECH payment solutions and in the implementation of future payment technologies.
The Software Developer role is a permanent, full-time time position.
- 3 or more year of experience in C / C++ or Java programming;
- Suitable technical education (B.Sc., M.Sc. or higher);
- willingness to learn new things and improving your competence;
- ability to solve problems independently;
- a team player with good interpersonal skills, and
- understanding that the most important thing is customer satisfaction.
- experience in embedded software development;
- experience in developing high availability solutions;
- experience in developing high security solutions;
- experience in cloud computing solutions;
- experience in Microsoft Azure;
- knowledge/experience in agile methods;
- chance to work in highly skilled team of professionals;
- challenging and demanding tasks;
- friendly colleagues in a small and flexible organisation;
- Secure software development training
- competitive salary, and
- chance to be part of the future of digital payments.
Please send your CV and application with salary expectations to email@example.com at the latest on 15th of November 2020. For additional information contact Markus Laaksonen by e-mail or tel: +358 29 3700 220.
SEITATECH is engaged in the business of payment solutions, especially in point-of-sale software development and integration and is a highly secure and trusted partner in payment gateway services offering to its clients card payment transaction processing services including i.a. authentication, tokenization, authorization, clearing, settlement and reporting services. SEITATECH’s payment processing services covers i.a. all Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark) as well as Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania).
SEITATECH also offers a full range of high-class payment terminal models suitable for all situations and supports multiple acquirers.
SEITATECH is a PCI DSS compliant payment service provider with years of experience in complex payment solutions and its payment applications are subject to the PCI PA-DSS requirements. SEITATECH is also a Visa Merchant Agent and Visa Member Agent, Amex Authorized Processor, as well as a Mastercard Compliant Service Provider.
Send an open application
Seitatech is always looking for new talent to our ever growing development team. Send an open application, and tell us about yourself. The launch of a new development project might just depend on your contribution!